Click on the button to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.
Six Signs Of A Seeker
1. Acknowledging that one knows very little.
Many people think they know, without knowing or they get stuck in their limited knowledge. So they never learn. So the first thing is to acknowledge that one knows very little.
2. Willingness to know.
Many people acknowledge that they do not know, but they are not ready to learn.
3. Being non-judgmental and open-minded.
Some people would like to learn but their judgmental attitude and close-mindedness does not allow them to learn.
4. Total commitment and one-pointedness to the path one has chosen.
Some people are open-minded but lack commitment and one-pointedness. They keep shopping here and there and never progress.
5. Always putting truth and service before pleasure.
Sometimes even committed and one-pointed people stay away from the path in pursuit of momentary pleasures.
6. Patience and perseverance.
Some people are not swayed by pleasures and are committed and one-pointed, but if they lack patience and perseverance, they become restless and dejected.