Thursday, September 29, 2011

Q: At my workplace, I have to listen to seniors who tell me to commit morally wrong acts.

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.



Q: At my workplace, I have to listen to seniors who tell me to commit morally wrong acts. I am in a dilemma whether to follow them or not. If I follow them, I cheat myself. If I don’t, I am afraid of offending them.
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: You should work with skill and intelligence. You should pray: “Let this man not force me to do any such acts.” Then your prayer will be answered.

Q: What should be done to end the cycle of karmas?
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: By sevasadhana, and satsang.



Q: I am a college student. After following spiritual practices, all the excitement in me seems to have been spent. Now I am only calm. Am I making a mistake?
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: Absolutely not. Though you are calm, you are also enthusiastic, and happy. Isn’t it? Then it’s fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...