Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Q: Where did you get the inspiration to create such a beautiful place?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.


Q: Where did you get the inspiration to create such a beautiful place?
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: When the mind is pleasant, so is the world. Wherever in the world, people come together to meditate in our courses, they say that they feel like they are in heaven. Also, places where people come together to meditate acquire significance.
Wherever you are, you can create a heaven around you!

Q: When I met you recently at the end of my first advanced meditation program that I took, here in the ashram. I didn’t feel that I was meeting you for the first time.
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: That is how it is! Our connection to Divine love is ancient! Whenever I meet you I never feel that it is the first time. I have known you from Lifetimes. The heart searches for the old. That’s why it is said that friendships are old. The mind searches for something new - latest trends, what is new today?
Both are required.
The joy of being established is the self is nit nutan, eternal and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...