Sunday, October 23, 2011

Q: Guruji, can you see the aura of other people?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: Guruji, can you see the aura of other people?
Sri Sri: Is this a big deal? You can also see.
Q: When we meditate, you say don’t put any effort, but a part of you wants to put effort because there is a feeling that there is nothing to do. What to do with that?
Sri Sri: Do bhastrika, asanas. Put effort in that. When you sit for meditation, you don’t need to put any effort. See for catching a train, you need to make an effort, but once you are inside the train with your baggage, you needn’t keep running inside. That would not get you to your destination any faster. Once you have boarded, you can simply relax. Just as on a flight, all seats will reach at the same time to the same place.
Q: I was thinking since I was a small child that what the original sin is? I never got a satisfactory answer as it couldn’t be about the apple. I wanted to know if you could explain from your perspective what is it all about or is it all a lie ?
Sri Sri: I am not a theologian in the first place, and so I haven’t studied the original sin concept. So, I cannot comment much on that. All I can say is that from Indian perspective sin is that which brings misery to many and merit is that which brings love, happiness and joy to many. Sin is something that could be washed out. It is not your nature. If sin is your very nature, you can never get rid of it. Like if mud is your skin, you cannot get rid of it. But if it is on your skin, you can take a dip and it will get washed away. If the flaw is inside the diamond, it can’t be corrected. But if slush is on the diamond, it just needs a little water to be poured on and it gets clean. So, I don’t consider sin is your nature but sin is that which you have acquired due to ignorance. And with the light of knowledge it just disappears.
Q: Guruji we have heard the terms spirituality and enlightenment so often. There are very abstract definitions of the terms. Would you please throw some light on these?
Sri Sri: (Jokingly) You want me to add more confusion to the words and give you one more definition! If I have a choice I would take away all the definitions and leave you in confusion because from that confusion something flowers up in you. My understanding is not going to help you. It has to come from within you. When you wake up and see, you will be surprised. I would like you to experience that WOW. Don’t make it a concept. If you don’t know what enlightenment is, thank God and say ‘ I don’t know what enlightenment is. Let me wait for it.’ It is the concepts that keep us away from experiencing the reality. That’s what I feel.
Q: How to get rid of fatigue and headache?
Sri Sri: Yoga and pranayama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...