Monday, October 24, 2011

Q: I have seen people around you grow beyond their capacities.

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: I have seen people around you grow beyond their capacities. How do you motivate and inspire them?
Sri Sri: The president of the World Bank asked me the same thing, “How come all your projects find success? We also start many projects, but all do not find success.” It is not just the money, but your intention, attention and clarity that work. If we change the way we look at things, we find everything starts from within. If someone is better inside, he/she gets better outside. You become the agent for change.
Q: How can someone free the body from an overactive mind?
Sri Sri: Sudarshan Kriya, meditation, some yoga and proper food will take care of this.
Q: In a world full of jealousy and hatred, how do I go on a path of humbleness and serenity?
Sri Sri: Don’t label the world. Some people are this way, but don’t pay too much attention to them. Just move on. Let them get cooked in their jealousy. It is alright. That which you put attention on, will grow. Manifestation follows intention and attention. In the 55 years of my life, I have never said a bad thing about anyone. It is my nature. At the most I would have said stupid. I never said or wished bad. If your intention is clear, I tell you, you will move on. If someone is jealous, what do you do? Just move on. Your attention should be on something higher, on the blossoming.
Q: I just want to thank you for all the blessings. Why is that every time I see you I cry?
Sri Sri: Oh my god, you are taking away my reputation! Every time people see me they smile. Yet tears of love and gratitude are also very precious. When the heart opens it brings tears to the eyes.
Q: In your discourse on Narada Bhakti Sutra, you say everything is illusion. Then if everything is illusion, does that mean there is no need to do anything?
Sri Sri: First you hear the full talk. Making concepts after hearing half or one tape is not advisable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...