Thursday, October 27, 2011

Q: I’ve read you’re supposed to be one of the three wisest people in the world, you are so intelligent there is no doubt about that but why do you look so innocent?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: I’ve read you’re supposed to be one of the three wisest people in the world, you are so intelligent there is no doubt about that but why do you look so innocent?
Sri Sri: Because I can’t hide it and I have no habit of hiding anything. I am just as I am, if you like it, thank you, and if you don’t like it, thank you.

Q: How do you distinguish between intuitive powers and ego driven power while making a decision?
Sri Sri: Intuitive power is like a gut feeling and to get clear intuitive power you must mediate. Without meditation, your intuition will go haywire; it won’t be intuition at all.

Q: Man creates wealth for security or insecurity?
Sri Sri: wealth is the means but if it becomes a means in itself then it becomes insecurity. If it is used as means then it definitely will help people more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...