Monday, November 7, 2011

I don’t understand what is happening in my life?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: I don’t understand what is happening in my life? How much of it is my responsibility?
Sri Sri: See the past as destiny. Your regret is because you see the past as free will. If the future is destiny, then you will become lethargic and procrastinate. The intelligent see it as destiny and future as free will and live happily in the moment.
You have the choice – be happy, in the moment and enjoy.

Q: Days just seem to be passing by. What is the purpose of life?
Sri Sri: That is a very important question. The question itself is a vehicle for you to move on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...