Monday, November 7, 2011

I repeatedly get stuck in the same behavioural patterns.

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: I repeatedly get stuck in the same behavioural patterns. How do I get rid of my behaviour?
Sri Sri: Why do you do the same mistakes again and again? We think it is giving us some joy, some pleasure. We should not eternalize or generalise problems.
Some people keep saying: ‘I’m always in problems’. If you are always in a problem, then how will you know when you’re in one! Knowledge always comes when you experience a contrast.
People say: ‘Everyone is sick in town.’ Perhaps, it could be only 40-50 percent of the population and not everyone.

Generalising and eternalising problems like ‘Everybody is bad’ will not allow you to rise above challenges. It will pull you down. Just by being aware about the problem, it will drop off.
If someone keeps saying: ‘I have to do this, ‘I have to do this,’ then you feel tired just thinking about it.
Just relax. Silence is the mother of all virtues. Let go. Silence is the mother of all qualities, all abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...