Monday, November 7, 2011

Q: Are the thoughts in the mind created within or come from outside?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.


Q: Are the thoughts in the mind created within or come from outside?
Sri Sri: You get more thoughts than me. Then you’re an expert at generating thoughts. You should know. Sit and find out.
Q: My father is an astrologer. Whatever he says comes true. He told me that I will get mental disorders after six years. I’m scared. Please help me.
Sri Sri: Remind your father that there is upaya (remedy) also. There is no astrology without upaya. The mal-effects of astrology can be countered with upaya. The remedy is meditation and satsang. Sit and chant: Om Namo Shivaya. It takes care of all the mal-effects. All the five elements and the whole life force is present in Om Namo Shivaya. Don’t worry about it. On this path, you should drop those concerns and worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...