Monday, November 7, 2011

Q: How can I strengthen my male energy blocked inside?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: How can I strengthen my male energy blocked inside? I have very little male, and more feminine energy.
Sri Sri: You have both energies in balance, equal. One is being expressed more, the other is dormant. Just have an intention, and it will be expressed.


Q: When was the first human being born? (laughter)
Sri Sri: Tell me - where is the first point of a ball, of a tennis ball? This answer will follow. We keep thinking everything should have a beginning, and an end. But this universe has no beginning, no end. So, the Rishis used two words Anadi, and Ananta. Anadi means without beginning, and Ananta means without end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...