Monday, November 7, 2011

Q: How important is money in pursuing goals, career and achievements?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: How important is money in pursuing goals, career and achievements? If we don’t have enough, will we achieve our goals?
Sri Sri: If you go with a ‘lack consciousness’, then any amount of money won’t be enough for you. You will have thoughts like: ‘What will happen in my old age? What is going to happen?’
One day, however much you feed your body, it is going to go.

Money is a means. Earn money, don’t spend foolishly. People are ready to spend money on parties, weddings , garments…yet when it comes to giving to a good cause, I don’t know where that stinginess comes from.

You should put that sankalpa: ‘I will get what I need. I will never suffer from a shortage

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...