Sunday, November 6, 2011

Q: I am afraid of so many things especially death. How to overcome fear?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.



Q: I am afraid of so many things especially death. How to overcome fear?
Sri Sri: Meditation, and Meditation. Meditation, and Knowledge: only two things will help you overcome this fear.


Q: On my spiritual path I passed through different traditions. Last year I started to practise Kriya Yoga, and I thought I found my way. Now I am here practising the Sudarshan Kriya, and I found this is difficult to continue with Kriya Yogas as well. Can I do both practices or should I choose only one? How can I meditate without using the technique from another tradition if I have not done Sahaj Samadhi course yet? Finally, I would really love to stop seeking and changing spiritual practices, and know the spiritual path of my life. How can I know it?
Sri Sri: All practices you did in the past led you here.Don't mix practices. When you are in this path, stay. When there is no progress, I, myself, will tell you to move on. It is impossible not to progress here. Continue. Here you have silence and music, seva and fun, wisdom. Every aspect of life is covered, it is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...