Sunday, November 6, 2011

Q: I am constantly afraid I will commit a sin, and God will not forgive my sins, including those from the past.

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: I am constantly afraid I will commit a sin, and God will not forgive my sins, including those from the past.
Sri Sri: C'Mon! (applause) Don't make God look so cruel. I will be your advocate. (applause) God is an ocean of forgiveness, of compassion. Don't put such ideas in the mind. Just move on. It's the temptation of pleasure that irritates you. But the greatest temptation is God himself. Do your practices. Read Yoga Vashista, Ashtavakra Gita, and this will bring you to the path. If something happens, move ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...