Sunday, November 6, 2011

Q: I am a wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, and am on the spiritual path. What is my dharma?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: I am a wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, and am on the spiritual path. What is my dharma, especially in light of my husband who is also on the spiritual light?
Sri Sri: It is easier for you. So, all the roles are coming together. Just be at ease with it. The question comes: ‘Am I balancing all my roles?’ You are, and you will be. Especially if you are a mother, you feel you have not done enough for the child. All mothers feel like that. No mother feels she has done enough for the child. It is the same if you are a daughter. You feel you have not done enough for the father. With the husband, you feel you have done enough! (laughter) I can’t answer that. Just have an intention that you have that balance. If you open your eyes, you will see there is the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...