Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Q: I spent a lot of my life chasing questions. How to be calmer and decisive, instead of being tensed?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: I spent a lot of my life chasing questions. How to be calmer and decisive, instead of being tensed?
Sri Sri: Make a drastic shift in your life from wanting everything from everybody to giving to everyone. Know you are here only to give instead of take. The strength for you is ‘I want nothing from anybody and if I can be useful to 10, 20 people in life that´s good enough, and my needs will be taken care of by nature. This body belongs to planet earth. It is made of the materials of the planet earth, and will go back to this earth.’ When you can’t lift your hands, nature will make arrangements to feed you. You will be taken care of, if you can’t see. It will put that compassion into someone to come, and feed you. So you must know that this body belongs to planet earth and it will take care of you.
How can I be useful to the planet? Just having these thoughts gives better direction. The lack will disappear. How to draw abundance towards you is not to be greedy, self-centered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...