Sunday, November 6, 2011

Q: It is easy to do seva. I love doing seva even when it is hard. My question is: Why is it hard to finish college when everyone tells me to do it?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.


Q: It is easy to do seva. I love doing seva even when it is hard. My question is: Why is it hard to finish college when everyone tells me to do it? I know it is important to finish. How to induce commitment to do it?
Sri Sri: Just do it. For some things, there is no 'how'. If I tell you to open your eyes, you just do it. If I tell you to open your mouth, you just do it! (laughter)

Q: When I am in a group I often feel I don't belong to them. How to overcome this?
Sri Sri: That must have been an old pattern. Take a step, take a leap. Tell yourself, 'I will be at home, come what may', and then you be the master of your feelings. Don't let your feelings rule you. When you are in a group, and there is discomfort, this is because of barriers, of the ego. Take a deep breath, watch the discomfort, it will disappear.

Q: What to do with good friends whose paths have just changed? There has been no growth since the last five years. Slowly, there is nothing to talk about but they are good friends.
Sri Sri: You need to educate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...