Monday, November 7, 2011

Q: Meditation gives me a high. If I discontinue for a few days and resume, I get a greater high. I fear that I will lose this high.

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.


Q: Meditation gives me a high. If I discontinue for a few days and resume, I get a greater high. I fear that I will lose this high.
Sri Sri: I think you have too much free time. If you’re engaging yourself in some creative activity, then where is the time to feel bad?
Anand Yog means communion with the Divine, which brings bliss.
Anand Bhog is doing things for enjoyment. It is not the best.
If we worry about whether we are high or low, then we get trapped in a self-centred cycle which may lead to depression. Do some seva. Do your practice. There are so many people who need you. Do some job.
If there is nothing creative to do, then you will feel like this.
The world doesn’t care – it shouldn’t care.
You stand up, wake up and say: ‘My life is going to move with commitment, not with feelings.’

Feelings are unpredictable. You can predict that the pigeons in the hall (pointing to Vishalakshi Mantap) will remain there, but you cannot predict your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...