Sunday, November 6, 2011

Q: Why does God hide from us?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: What do you think about the situation in Sri Lanka?
Sri Sri: Peace has to come in Sri Lanka. Still it has some way to go. It will happen.

A member of the audience stands up and shares an experience. “I did the Art of Living program in 1997 in Abu Dhabi. Since then my life has been full of joy. In 2002, I was detected with brain cancer. My sincere gratitude to Guruji. With his blessings, I have recovered. Doctors say I am a survivor hero. I have taken chemotherapy, radiotherapy and would like to tell all - do the Sudarshan Kriya, regularly and with enthusiasm. Do seva. "

Q: Why does God hide from us?
Sri Sri: God has five aspects, and one of them is hiding.
The aspects are: Shrishti (creation), Stithi (maintenance), Anugraha (grace), Laya (dissolution), Tirodhana. Tirodhana – means hiding. So God is in you, he is hiding too. God is everywhere, and is hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...