Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Q: In basic course we have learnt, ‘accept people as they are and accept the situation as it is’.

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: In basic course we have learnt, ‘accept people as they are and accept the situation as it is’. At work, when I face humiliation from my superior on a daily basis to what extent should I tolerate?
Sri Sri: See you have already accepted him that is why you are staying in the job. This is a choice. Now, if you get a better job somewhere else then say goodbye. But if you are not getting any job and at this point you have to support your family then it is okay, continue.


Q: Thanks Guruji, finally my turn came.
Sri Sri: Oh! You have been waiting, holding the question. But did you hear my other answers or not?
(Answer: Partially!)
Partially! That is what happens when you are stuck with a question. What if I don’t know the answer to your question? Are you ready to drop it? Drop the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...