Thursday, February 2, 2012

Q: Jai Gurudev, can a devotee get angry with the Guru?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: Jai Gurudev, can a devotee get angry with the Guru? Does a devotee have the freedom to do that?
Sri Sri: Yes, a devotee can be angry, no problem. It is very safe to be angry with the Guru. Tell me, does anger ask you before it coming? No! You get angry and then later on you feel guilty; I should have not gotten angry. So don’t try to justify your anger at that time. You got angry because at that time you were ignorant, never mind, move on!


Q: Guruji, come what may I am not able to let go of my desires. I am so obsessed and passionate about them that I fear if I let go of them, what will my life be?
Sri Sri: You should know when you let go the best will come to you. Don’t be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...