Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Q: Jai Gurudev Guruji, what is the difference between attraction and love?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.


Q: Jai Gurudev Guruji, what is the difference between attraction and love?
Sri Sri: Attraction is for a short period of time but love is our true nature.
Attraction is related to pleasure and it will come and go, whereas love is a compulsion, it stays with us. You can’t be without love.


Q: Guruji, you said just smile at those who are criticizing you but it is really not something I can do when somebody criticizes me and my work. I know that is their ignorance but I just can’t share a smile with them. Please guide.
Sri Sri: Never mind, relax! Do only what you can do. I am not telling you to do something which you cannot do. If you cannot do then okay, relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...