Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Q: What to do when everything seems to be grey, dry and without a purpose.

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: What to do when everything seems to be grey, dry and without a purpose. Sometimes I feel all out of love.
Sri Sri: That is when you read knowledge.
I have made a number of knowledge books and CDs. Ashtavakra Gita knowledge is so precious, and meditation. These two things will help. And if there is a silence course like this anywhere, just go and attend. When everything is dry, this infuses the juice back in life.
Q: How do I know if a relationship is good for me or not? Is he just pushing my buttons and I need to learn from this, or is he just not good for me?
Sri Sri: Well I have no experience in this, so I can’t tell you.
Before you judge someone else first see how you relate to them. How big a heart you have, how much you can accommodate a person, and how much you can influence someone to change. This is what you need to look into.
Sometimes when you get doubt, the doubt is always about something that is positive. Have you noticed that? We doubt the honesty of a person but we never doubt the dishonesty of a person.
If someone asks you, ‘are you happy?’ We doubt, we say, ‘well, I am not sure’, but we never doubt our depression. Isn’t it so? Our doubt is always about something that is positive. So, see from that angle also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...