Thursday, March 22, 2012

Q: Guruji, I feel lazy to study. How can I quickly get out of this laziness?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: Guruji, I feel lazy to study. How can I quickly get out of this laziness?
Sri Sri: Do you feel lazy when you want to go to play? No!
So when you feel lazy, play a little game and then come back and study.


Q: Guruji, as school going students, how can we participate in the anti-corruption campaign?
Sri Sri: Tell your parents about it.
And you also take an oath, 'I will not be with corruption.'
We want to see a radiant India where there is no corruption. When there is belongingness, corruption automatically disappears. When everyone is child-like and innocent, corruption will definitely be eradicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...