Friday, March 16, 2012

Q: Guruji, I want to know whether I should become a drummer, singer or a scientist.

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.


Q: Guruji, I want to know whether I should become a drummer, singer or a scientist. What should I do?
Sri Sri: ou know you can do all three. You can practice your drum as an extra-curricular activity and as a hobby you can sing. You can become a scientist too.
All three can go together. There is no either-or.
At this age, there is no choice. As kids you should not choose. Develop as many talents as you can.


Q: Guruji, when I study in the class, my friends disturb me. What can I do?
Sri Sri: Do one thing. You disturb them even more, and then, when they are disturbed, you can sit and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...