Thursday, March 29, 2012

Q: Guruji, were you mischievous during your childhood days?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Q: Guruji, were you mischievous during your childhood days?
Sri Sri: Yes, very much! I was very mischievous.
When I was a kid, I emptied my father's brief case and stuffed all the toys into it. When he went to office and opened the briefcase during the board meeting, all the toys popped up. He was very embarrassed. But I did it only once.


Q: Guruji, my best friend fell in love with my girlfriend. Now they both are together. I am feeling lost. Can you help me?
Sri Sri: Remember, there is a proverb, 'whatever is yours will always come back to you.’
If it is not yours, you just move on and look for something which is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...