Saturday, October 18, 2014

Q: Gurudev, You say that if 1% of the population meditates, it benefits the rest of the 99%. Can you please explain?

Click on the button Bookmark and Share to share Sri Sri's divine knowledge topics.

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar:
The whole universe is just vibrations. You can see this.
Suppose in a group, one person gets agitated, see how it spreads to everybody. Everyone gets disturbed. In the same way, if one person is peaceful, that peace radiates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...